Let’s get into the Holiday Spirit together, and help make a difference in a child’s life!
We need shoppers to pick out toys and clothing from the children’s wish lists.
WHEN: Friday, December 11th | 8PM until finished
WHERE: West 11th Target
Help us WRAP the gifts
Grab your family and friends (and a pair of scissors or two). We need all of Santa’s helpers to join us in helping to wrap each and every gift.
WHEN: – Saturday, December 12TH 10AM (until finished)
WHERE: Kendall Collision Center, 345 Goodpasture Island Rd. (Across from Kendall Ford)
It is with great excitement that we invite you to a very special event.
Christmas for Kids of Lane County is having our 2nd Annual Dinner & Auction Gala. Guests will enjoy cocktails, fine wine, craft beer, and an evening of culinary delight from around the world created by local chefs. This fun social event will feature a silent auction, balloon pull, 5-package live auction, and dancing the night away to music by Soul Deception. This extraordinary event is generously hosted by
Kendall Toyota, on Tuesday December 1st, 2015.
Please consider attending this event along with 200+ community members and business professionals who all come to support our mission to ensure severely underprivileged children in Lane County get the holiday experience they deserve. Our area has an incredibly high population of disadvantaged youth, many of whom live in shelters or are at chronic risk of being homeless. Each year, Christmas for Kids brightens the holidays for these children by giving them $100 worth of new clothing, toys, other necessities, and host a breakfast with Santa for the families.
CLICK HERE to purchase tickets
For more information about Christmas for Kids, the dinner auction, or how you can be more involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is with great excitement we invite you to participate in a very special event.
Christmas for Kids of Lane County is having our 2nd Annual Dinner & Auction Gala. Guests will enjoy cocktails, fine wine, craft beer, and an evening of culinary delight from around the world created by local chefs. This fun social event will feature a silent auction, balloon pull, 5-package live auction, and dancing the night away with live music. This extraordinary night is generously hosted by Kendall Toyota, on Tuesday December 1st, 2015.
We hope you will join the nearly 300 community members and business professionals who come to support our mission to ensure severely underprivileged children in Lane County get the holiday experience they deserve. Our area has an incredibly high population of disadvantaged youth, many of whom live in shelters or are at chronic risk of being homeless. The families selected are from places such as Boys and Girls Club, Relief Nursery, First Place Family Development Center, Womenspace and other local organizations.
CLICK HERE to learn more
It’s Christmas in July at
We invite you and your family to join us for our
1st Annual Christmas in July Evening of Tribute
at LaVelle Vineyards on July 22nd
This fun event is designed to honor the extraordinary
families and community leaders that have made Christmas for Kids what it is today,
while also raising awareness and dollars to fund our mission.
Come celebrate Christmas in July!
Enjoy the elegant fruit-forward wines that LaVelle is known for, and delicious food from two local favorite food trucks. The little ones will have a blast in the jump house, and everyone can cool down with a little snow ball fight (aka – water balloons).
Capture this great night in our photo booth, and be sure to bring your dancing shoes, because Santa’s favorite DJ knows how to party.
It wouldn’t be a Christmas in July party without a visit from St. Nick. Do you need some early help getting on Santa’s nice list this year? Help stuff Santa’s truck by donating a new pair of children’s shoes or socks for those in need.
We will have great raffle prizes and opportunities to learn more about the mission of Christmas for Kids, including how you can become a part of this amazing organization.
WHAT: Christmas in July, benefiting Christmas for Kids of Lane County
WHEN: Wednesday, July 22nd | 5:30 – 10:00 p.m.
WHERE: LaVelle Vineyards | 89697 Sheffler Rd. | Elmira, OR 97437
COST: Attendance is FREE (donations are appreciated) food and wine prices will vary.
Christmas for Kids is thrilled to recognize
Brian & Mindy Hough
2015 Dedicated Family Leader Award
Jewell District Medical Spa
2015 Dedicated Business Leader Award
We have been working hard to put together a wonderful evening. Thank you to everyone who has worked tirelessly to secure all of the amazing auction items, sold tickets and tables to the event, and helped decorate for a beautiful evening!
Reception and Silent Auction is at 6:00PM and Dinner at 7:00PM.
Join us in making a difference!
It is with great excitement we invite you to participate in a very special event.
Christmas for Kids of Lane County is having our first annual White Christmas Dinner and Auction Gala.
This extraordinary event is presented by Kendall Auto Group and generously hosted by
Willies Lebanese Restaurant, on Wednesday December 3rd, 2014.
Christmas for Kids is a non-profit organization that works to ensure severely underprivileged children in Lane County get the holiday experience they deserve. Our area has an incredibly high population of disadvantaged youth, many of whom live in shelters or are at chronic risk of being homeless. The objective is to provide toys, clothing, and necessities and lasting memories to as many of these children as possible (each child receives approximately $100.00 worth of items). The families selected are from places such as Boys and Girls Club, CASA, Relief Nursery, First Place Family Development Center, Womenspace and other local organizations.
Here’s how you can help:
- Attend the Dinner and Auction on Wednesday, December 3rd at Willies Lebanese Restaurant. Tickets are $75. Silent Auction 6:00 | Dinner 7:00
We encourage you to bring a friend or colleague and your checkbook. Don’t wait too long, space is limited and tables are filling up quickly.
- Consider contributing an item to the silent auction. The item can be donated by you, your employer, or both.
- Some of the ideal items that we are looking for to showcase at our event include: Dining Experiences, Vacation Trip Packages, Unique Experiences For Children, Fun Outings, Sports Memorabilia, Gift Certificates For Services, Creative Artwork, Sporting Event Tickets, Fashion Accessories, High-End Home Ware, and Wine/Beer Baskets.
3. Make a donation to help sponsor a child or even an entire family.
To learn more, contact Amy Newport:
We would like to take a moment to thank all of the businesses and families that support Christmas for Kids of Lane County. We would never be able to do what we do without the amazing support of this great community.
A special thank you to:
- Kendall Auto Group
- Cascade Truck and Body
- Brian and Mindy Hough from Cascade Truck and Body have been instrumental in helping Christmas for Kids of Lane County for the past several years. Their time, energy, and donations to this great cause is greatly appreciated.
- Jewell District Medical Spa
- If you can donate toys, clothes or monetary donations Jewell District Medical Spa will give you a $20.00 gift certificate to the Jewell District Medical Spa. How great is that! A gift for giving a gift!!! Donations can be dropped off at 10 Coburg Rd #300, Eugene, OR 97401.
- John Hayes Photography
- John and his wife Tammy have donated countless hours volunteering their time, designing and editing this awesome website, and of course all of the wonderful photography for several years. If you are looking for a photographer check out his website (YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!) : www.johnhayesphotography.com
- The Art of Hair Salon
- Cameron (owner of The Art of Hair Salon) has played a key role in Christmas for Kids of Lane County since the very first year we started. Her energy, enthusiasm and dedication to help all of the families is irreplaceable! Her salon is also hosting a Toy and Clothing Drive…stop by 1669 Willamette Street, Eugene, Oregon 97401 to drop off your donations.
- Eugene Real Deals
- A big thank you to Eugene Real Deals for donating all of the decorations for Santa’s Photo back drop.
- Sherwin-Williams on 2866 WILLAMETTE ST STE A
- The Willamette Street Sherwin-Williams donated all of the paint for Santa’s Living Room, as well as donating toys for fifteen children, AND using our volunteer opportunities as a team building activity for their staff.
Please support these incredible people and businesses who make it a priority to support our community.
We have many more people and businesses to thank….watch for Daily posts as we showcase our gratitude to everyone that makes Christmas for Kids of Lane County possible.